D.V.C. College of Education: Contact Details, Elibility, CoursesTamilnadu, Cuddalore
D.V.C. College of Education located at Cuddalore and its regional office is located at Thirumurugan Nagar, Srimushnam, Kattumannarkoil, Cuddalore - 608 703 Tamil Nadu
The D.V.C. College of Education provides good education for B.Ed and M.Ed courses. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of education (M.Ed) are very essential and important course in the field of education. If anyone is interested in the field of education then he/ she can take an admission into this course in D.V.C. College of Education. As all knoe B.Ed and M.Ed course is related to the teaching so the candidates needs to study hard. Teaching is one of the most respected profession.
We all give the most respect to our teachers this is respect-earning profession, D.V.C. College of Education provides all necessary courses which helps to make career in teaching profession. B.Ed and M.Ed courses are not that easy that we think but the D.V.C. College of Education makes is it easy and interesting. Convey of information or knowledge play important role. Students with the good representation quality can take admission into this course as their profession. Presentation quality is the basic need of this profession.
When we talk about the D.V.C. College of Education eligibility criteria for B.Ed then student must have passed Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from the recognized university with minimum passing marks 50%. In some states there is entrance exam for the B.Ed course.
The admission into the D.V.C. College of Education is mostly depends on the entrance examination score and Undergraduate course marks. Those students got good marks can admitted in to the top most college of B.Ed through the counseling process.(In D.V.C. College of Education Eligibility for M.Ed is based on the percentage score earned in B.Ed. Some states also conduct entrance exam for the M.Ed to get the deserving candidates. Required degree percentile for admission is varying from state to state with 50%-55 %) Before taking the admission into the D.V.C. College of Education student must know each and every basic think related to the institute like teaching quality, campus of institute, admission fees, course structure, past result performance by students, extra curricular activities participation, etc. There is lots of scope for teachers in our society because number of schools and colleges are increasing day by day. These schools and colleges need the quality teachers.
Student from the D.V.C. College of Education can earn the good knowledge of teaching, and then he/ she can convey them as a good teacher. Good teacher can produce the great future to our country. Teaching is the respect earning profession; earning wealth is not in the concept of teaching or education.
It is the building block of the future. So students must ready to take the responsibility of teaching. We will update all the needy students with all the information related B.Ed and M.Ed. We do our best to provide most of the information of D.V.C. College of Education to the students. Students can bookmark our portal for getting the more information and updates.
D.V.C. College of Education Contact Details:
College Name: D.V.C. College of Education
Offered Courses: B.Ed, M.Ed
College Address: Thirumurugan Nagar, Srimushnam, Kattumannarkoil, Cuddalore - 608 703 Tamil Nadu
College Contact Numbers:
College Email Ids:
Why Choose D.V.C. College of Education:
1. D.V.C. College of Education is One of the very few providers of unique training in Tamilnadu.
2. D.V.C. College of Education offered Case study based learning approach.
3. D.V.C. College of Education have experienced professionals as faculty.
4. D.V.C. College of Education offered Licensed courseware provided.
5. 100's of videos and live examples to learn from D.V.C. College of Education.
6. Opportunity to work on live projects.
Documents required for Admission in D.V.C. College of Education:
1. Passport size photographs (7 Nos.)
2. Matriculation (with Date of Birth)
3. Bachelor's Degree (Marks Certificates and Degree)
4. Any other relevant degree.
5. Migration Certificate from University last attended
Tution Fee for Admission D.V.C. College of Education:
1. Fees will be charged as per D.V.C. College of Education regulations and guidelines.
2. Examination fee shall be realised form each student admitted to the course as fixed by the D.V.C. College of Education.
3. As per D.V.C. College of Education rules The fee and other dues, including library security and computed fee etc. shall be deposited in lumpsum in the college within a week of the selection or as permit-ted by management.